Candlelight is an easy way to add some romance to a reception table. For a vintage look, tea cup candles are a great and easy to make choice! Not to mention, they would make a cute favor for a smaller wedding.
- Tea Cups: You can check local thrift and antique stores.
- Candle Wax: Microwavable is ideal and found at most craft stores.
- Tacky Glue
- Optional- Scent
- Thoroughly wash out the tea cups, and with a dab of glue, stick the wick in the middle of the bottom of the tea cup.
- Follow the instructions on your candle wax about how to melt the wax.
- You may add a scent to the wax at this point.
- Poor the wax in the tea cup, and be sure the wick is straight up.
- Allow the wax to sit for thirty minutes or until dry to make a beautiful candle!
Images taken by Natalie Franke.