Decorations are very important to making a wedding look personal. This Paper Flower Garland is an easy way to spice up a table, line the chairs, or even create a backdrop for the ceremony. We created this DIY project for our Garden Styled Shoot and absolutely loved it!
- Paper (You can use newspaper, tissue paper, textured paper or just regular paper! We used magazine pages.)
- Choose paper that will compliment your wedding colors. They don’t need to be super matchy matchy but certainly not clashing. You can even mix and match textures. Some tissue paper, some magazine.
- Next pick three pieces of your choice of paper that fit well together. Fold them in half, and then into fourths. Do not cut the folded edges, but cut the loose sides into an arc.
- With your scissors cut the arced edge into the type of petals you’d like. They can be short or long, fat or skinny, round or straight. All turn out beautifully!
- Then unfold the paper and pick your favorite piece of paper for the front.
- Poke the brad through all the paper and then adjust the paper so that the petals create layers rather than being all in one row.
- Finally you can either hot glue the twine to the back or wrap the twine on the back of the brad.
We absolutely love the results of this easy DIY for the styled shoot! If you loved this post, we know you’ll also love our Doily Table Runner DIY from the same styled shoot! Two very easy projects that will help to make your wedding detailed to perfection!