Did you catch this lovely doily table runner from our Vintage Garden styled shoot? We absolutely love it and we’re so excited to show you how to make it! Even if you don’t have a wedding coming up, this table runner would be great for parties and everyday dining! It’s incredibly easy to make and is perfect for any Annapolis celebration!
- Doilies (Of all sizes! You can find them at antique stores or just at your local craft store.)
- Set your biggest doilies out first on a table in a jagged line but not touching.
- Fill in the spaces between them with the medium and smaller doilies.
- Layer the edges and create a line. I loved having the smaller ones towards the end so that it would dwindle out.
- Sew the layered edges together, and you’re done!
To see the finished creation – Check out images from the Styled Shoot!