We made these adorable rustic votives for our most recent Autumn Styled Shoot. Like most of our projects, they’re super easy to make and incredibly inexpensive. We decorated our tables with them but you could line a mantle or scatter them around your cake table.
- Small glass votives – We picked a pack of 16 up from Michael’s for around $7
- Small sticks broken to the height of your votive
- Rubber band
- Wrap the rubber band around the votive. I tied mine to make it tight but you could always use a smaller rubber band.
- Start adding the sticks under the rubber band. Keep them tight and try to vary the sizes.
- When you’ve finished adding the sticks, keeping the rubber band in place, tie raffia tightly around the votive. Once the bow is tied, remove the rubber band.
Photos by Krista A. Jones