A few weeks ago, Natalie asked me to help her come up with a way to ask a few sweet girls in her life to be her bridesmaids. After a lot of inspiration, Natalie’s wedding is beginning to take on a vintage, southern pink and gray look and feel, so I thought these lace cards would be the perfect!
We were so in love with the way these ‘Will you be my bridesmaid?’ cards turned out we decided to make the file available for you to download!
Materials (makes 6 cards)
- 2 yards lace
- Craft paper cut to 11 x 4 inch pieces
- Printouts of our “Will you be my bridesmaid card”
- Hot Glue and Rubber Cement
1. Cut out the craft paper and printouts. Fold the craft paper in half.
2. Hot glue the lace to the craft paper.
3. Hot glue ribbon on top of the lace. Make sure you leave enough extra ribbon to tie a bow on the edge of the card.
4. Use rubber cement to glue the printouts and a note to each bridesmaid on the inside of the card.
*Free Printable: If you love the way these cards look, be sure to DOWNLOAD the Free Printable! Yes! Who doesn’t love a “Will you be My Bridesmaid?” design to help you ask your leading ladies? Swoon!