We have fallen in love with all of the amazing Hair DIY’s on Pinterest lately and thought that it would be perfect to create one of our own! Every bride to be is looking for a fabulous way to style her hair, whether it’s for a date night celebrating your upcoming nuptials or at your engagement session!
Our fab intern Kate created & photographed today’s Hairstyle DIY for you to try at home! Enjoy!
How to create this beautiful braided hairstyle at home:
1) Put your hair into a low ponytail and pull gently to loosen the scrunchie.
2) Braid hair in the loosened ponytail.
3) Create a hole in your hair above the scrunchie and pull the braid through the hole.
4) Repeat this step spreading the braid out in the wrap to maintain even thickness.
5) Tuck away the end of the braid and secure the wrap with bobby pins. Add a touch of hairspray to finish!
Oh yes ladies, this style is easy as pie and too cute for words! Let us know what you think – we’re in love with Kate’s amazing style!