Last week, Belle Strachan and I created these cute coasters using a nautical chart of Annapolis. They were really easy to make, and they would make perfect wedding favors!
A nautical chart (available at boat stores)
Tiles (ours were from Home Dep0t)
Krylon Crystal Clear Acrylic Coating Spray
1. Place tiles on chart and cut desired squares.
2. Modge Podge the squares onto the tiles.
3. Cut any excess paper from edges with Exact-o Knife.
4. Coat top of coaster with another layer of Modge Podge.
5. When tile is dry, coat with several layers of acrylic spray.
6. Let dry overnight and glue small pieces of felt to corners.