Today we’re adding a little sparkle to your wedding or event with glitter letters for the Bride and Groom! We love the idea of placing your initials or spelling out “Love” on a detail table! Easy to make and something that you can keep long after the wedding!
- Modge Podge
- Fine Glitter (we used Martha Stewart Glitter)
- Base Letter (we used a wood letter)
1) Paint the exterior of your letter in Modge Podge on top of a craft paper or newspaper base.
2) Slowly shake glitter onto the sticky surface of the letter, working carefully to keep glitter on top of the newspaper.
3) Allow to dry for at least an hour before moving to the next side to glitter or finishing.
4) Roll newspaper to funnel remaining glitter and enjoy!