Today’s Heart Garland DIY is one of my favorite last minute Valentine’s Day Decor ideas! Gather a bunch of paint chips, punch out the hearts, thread on a string, and hang! It’s so simple and the perfect way to kick off your lovely celebrations!
- Paint Chips in an Array of Colors
- Heart Punch (or any shape!)
- Needle & Thread
1) Begin by punching out hearts from an array of colorful paint chips!
2) Align the chips by color or tone, depending on the look that you’re going for. We did an ombre array!
3) One by one, thread the hearts along the string using a needle and thread. We recommend threading the heart through the back first and then exiting again through the back to keep the string more hidden in the display!
4) Hang and celebrate!