With summer right around the corner, we wanted to create a unique twist on a jar of honey as a wedding favor! By infusing vanilla into already delicious honey, you can create a homemade favor that is as sweet as it is unique! And the steps are so simple that even a very busy bride and her lovely maids can complete the DIY in a few hours time!
Jars or Containers for the Favors
Burlap Ribbon or Jute Cord for Decoration
1) Fill the pre-cleaned individual jars with honey.
2) Gently cut open the vanilla beans using a sharp knife and a cutting board.
3) Scrape a few flecks of beans into each jar.
4) Stir the vanilla into the honey and then seal the jars.
5) Garnish your jars with burlap ribbon and a small flower blossom!
See More: Bayside Bride DIY Projects
Thank you to our sweet Interns for the Day, Elizabeth Carroll and Annie Igler for helping us to create these cute (and delicious) vanilla infused honey favors!