Have an amazing wedding or engagement session that took place in the Annapolis area or Eastern Shore you’d like featured on Bayside Bride? You’re in luck! Because we would love to feature it!
A Few Guidelines
- Please make sure that images 600px wide.
- Photos my not include watermarks.
- We accept submissions from brides and planners as long as you have permission from the photographer.
- Please use either the submission form below or send us a link to an online gallery where we may download quality images.
- Wedding submissions should be highly detailed. We want to see cakes, centerpieces, invitations, decorated getaway cars and all the little details that go into making each wedding unique!
- Be sure to include photos that capture the whole day — everything from the bride getting ready to their first look to their grand exit.
- Please submit at least 25 images, sizes according to our guidelines on the right, in a zipped file. You’re welcome to use this form or you may e-mail us at submissions(at)baysidebride(dot)com
- Each submission should include a list of participating vendors, their contact information and a blurb, preferably written by the bride, describing the day.
We love featuring unique engagement sessions. Please follow the guidelines above when submitting engagements. Try to capture as many photos of locations, details and DIY projects included in the shoot as possible! Note that for engagement sessions please do not submit more than 25 images.
Note: If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please either follow up or submit your photos elsewhere.